May 29, 2020
We Will Be Regathering On June 14!!
When they said, “Let’s go to the house of God,” my heart leaped for joy.—Psalm 122:1
• While the governor has never given churches a mandate due to the First Amendment, he has sent recommendations for churches to regather safely and we are following them to the best of our ability.
• We feel it is time to safely regather and we have put the social distancing and disinfection procedures in place for your safety and for the safety of our communities.
What Will Our Services Look Like?
• We have put some things in place that we feel will help us to mitigate the spread of the virus and keep our facilities clean and safe. Please continue to maintain social distancing and refrain from handshaking and hugs. This seems strange but it is necessary to help prevent the spread of the virus.
• We have modified our seating as to allow for social distancing. After saying all of this, we are going to celebrate our regathering and it is going to be wonderful to see you again.
• For now, our services will have entire families seated together. Childcare will be rolled out in stages in the weeks to come.
• Initially the services will be shorter and the time between services will be limited so that we can disinfect for the next service. Please be on time or you might miss the service :)
How Are Our Facilities Being Prepared For Regathering?
• We have developed a Disinfection Team that will be responsible for disinfecting before and after each service and gathering. This includes but is not limited to, doors, bathrooms, seating and hard surfaces. For ten weeks, we have been securing the needed supplies and tools to properly disinfect our facilities on a regular basis.
• Masks will be provided for those who need them along with hand sanitizer. We will have a hand sanitizer station inside and outside of our entrance doors. At the Saltillo Campus, the double door entrance near the handicap parking will only be used by our senior adults and those in the handicap parking.
• Initially our cafes will be closed but will reopen at a later date.
• Before regathering, we will have a deep cleaning of our buildings. All carpets will be cleaned and disinfected and hard surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant treatments. All seating will be treated. The dates for deep cleaning will be as follows: Saltillo Campus will be on June 1 at 6:00. Tupelo Campus will take place on June 2 at 6:00.
Please Come With A Great Expectation Of What God Is Going To Do!
• We have seen people accept Christ during this time as well as hearts being drawn to Him. I know that God is going to do incredible things in our church as we begin to regather.
• We are so thankful that ministry has still been taking place during this time that we have not met in person.
• We are thankful for all those who have continued to give so that the ministry could go forward. We have missed you and can’t wait to see you!!
Things To Consider
• We understand that many of you may choose to stay home throughout some of the phases and that’s ok! We do not expect you to put yourself or your friends and family at risk if you feel it is not safe yet.
• We will continue to stream our services online as we always do for anyone who needs to stay home.
• We ask that if you, or any member of your family have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, etc. that you remain at home.
• Always extend love and grace to those who think differently than you.